WHEN: October 21, 2017
TIME: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Free beer from an Antique Beer Truck
- German BBQ from Bekker’s Catering
- Beautiful women, kids, and cowboys in dazzling Oktoberfest Flair
- Games for all ages: Horseshoes, Cornhole, and other surprises
- Horse riding games for all levels and disciplines (although no discipline will be dispensed)
- A real life, live, accordion player
- Prizes galore!
We are counting on you to make this event incredible for all ages. Also, no one HAS TO wear Bavarian dress, bring a Flugelhorn or drink beer! However, we have booked for 80 people, so we need your enthusiasm, and persuasive powers to be successful.
Some of you have not opened your evite, so we’ll be putting magnificently attractive flyers around the barn. We’ll be encouraging your kids to bring them home as a reminder. If you’re a “grown-up”, please put it on your calendar. You will not want to miss out on the apple strudel dessert! This is a great opportunity to show off our beautiful facility, so spouses and guests are welcome.
If you have not done so already, please rsvp to: email@example.com